Stories & facts – What is your story? Why is it interesting?
Facebook Recommends that for a good creative it should at least 80% visual*
*they act like this is because of engagement but really it is just because they don’t like text presented as an image
As of 2016 Facebook has an estimated 1.59 billion worldwide monthly active users.
Click edit button to change this text.
Campaign Goals We Can Help With
- Build brand awareness
- Drive In-store sales
- Drive Online sales
- Launch a new product or service
- Promote an app
Facebook’s 4 Key Principles
- Stories & facts
- Atomized content
- Being thumb friendly
- Content franchises
On average, more than 8 billion video views take place each day on Facebook.
Facebook has advanced video remarketing, you can show a video advertisement to someone who has seen a previous video. That means you can show a second video in a series targeted to people that have seen the first video.
Call to Action
People who view your video ad can have a call to action shown to them during the video, also at the end you can have a link to your website saying learn more and people can also replay the video.
Types of Call to Action:
- Shop Now
- Book Now
- Learn More
- Sign Up
- Watch More
Video Formatting Best Practices
- File Type: MP4s work best, but Facebook supports all video types.
- Resolution: Use HD video for optimum quality. Keep your resolution under 1080p.
- File Size: Keep file sizes under 750MB for the best upload experience. Facebook supports files up to 1GB.
- Length: Videos must be less than 20 minutes long. Shorter videos usually have better play-back quality and shorter upload times.